- Price level is based on annual volume. Please note the new price levels.
- Level 1: 4000-$49,999. Level 2: $50,000-$99,999. Level 3: $100,000-$1,000,000.
- Plants must be purchased in full flats only- no partial or mixed variety flats. Only 2 Gallons and Hanging Baskets are sold individually.
- To ensure premium quality, we will not accept returns on plant material that has already been accepted. Please be sure to order the correct amount, color and size of plant material and properly care for the plants.
- There are no guarantees on plant material. The customer accepts all responsibility for the health of the plants once they leave our facility.
- If an order has already been pulled and/or processed for pick up/delivery, a 20% restocking fee will be applied for any cancellations, date changes, or reductions.
- Changes to future orders must be made 3 business days prior to the original pick up/delivery date.
- Changes to at once orders (two business days prior) cannot be processed.
- The following forms of payment are accepted: Cash, Check or Credit Card
- Proper ID is required for Credit Card and Check payments. Checks are only accepted from established customers in good payment standing.
- All first time buyers will be on a C.O.D. basis (No checks will be accepted).
- All C.O.D. deliveries must be paid by 10am the day prior to shipment.
- Any line of credit will be issued at the discretion of our accountants. Credit is an earned privilege and payment record has to be established for five years.
- All past due accounts will be charged a finance fee of 1.5% per month. Finance charges accrue the first day of delinquency. Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Orders taken between 7:30am-10am will be ready at 7:30am the 2nd business day.
- Orders taken between 10am-close will be ready at 7:30am the 3rd business day.
- Orders left for more than 2 days past pick up date will be canceled and set down and a 20% restocking fee will be issued.
- Orders taken between 7:30am-10am will be delivered the 2nd business day depending on route schedules.
- Orders taken between 10am-close will be delivered the 3rd business day depending on route schedules.
- Out of state orders must be placed by 10am MST on Monday for delivery that week. Delivery day/time will depend on truck availability and route schedule.
Rejection of Plant Material:
- Please fill out the Returns & Shortage form and return it with the driver. The form must be completed at the time of delivery and the plants must be returned with the driver. A credit will be issued by the sales staff. Acceptable reasons for rejecting plant material are: plant quality, damaged items, missing items, wrong size or wrong item shipped.
Standard Route Schedules:
Mon-Fri: Denver Metro
Mon, Wed, Fri: South (Castle Rock, CO Springs & Pueblo)
Tues/Thurs: North (Boulder, Longmont, Ft. Collins) & Eastern CO
Wed/Thurs: Mountains & Western Slope
Sat/Sun: Seasonally & based on truck availability
Sunday-Thursday: (Out of State)
Front Range Delivery Charge (Colorado Springs to Fort Collins- Including Byers, Fountain and Johnstown):
$500-$1000: 4% + $75 (Deliveries under $1000 incur an extra $75 fee)
$10,001 +: FREE
Greater Colorado Delivery Charge (Eastern CO, Mountains, Southern CO and Western Slope) & Out of State:
$1000-$2000: 7% + $150 (Deliveries under $2000 incur an extra $150 fee)
$10,001 +: FREE
In order to purchase wholesale, Welby Gardens requires that your business must be generally related to the horticulture industry (Retail Garden Center or Nursery, Professional Landscaper, or Government Agency). Welby Gardens reserves the right to qualify a customer based on the plant related nature of your business. We reserve the right to refuse service to any potential customer that is in close proximity to an existing customer.